Wholesale and Retail SETA Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Wholesale and Retail SETA Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Wholesale and Retail SETA Internship Application Details 2022
The Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authorty (W&RSETA) seeks to offer Internship opportunity for exposre in the areas spacified below. The Internship will run for a period of 12 months and there’s no expectation that this period will be extended beyond the prescribed period.
The following Internship opportunities are open for applications:
Enterprise Risk Management Intern
Must have Degree or Diploma in:
- Financial Management
Information Technology Intern
- Must have Degree or Diploma in: Information Technology
- A+, N+ will serve as added adavantage.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and in a team environment.
- Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!