Western Cape Provincial Parliament Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Western Cape Provincial Parliament Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Western Cape Provincial Parliament Internship Application Details 2022
The internship programme at the WCPP will be based on a formalised and agreed programme of activities aimed at transferring knowledge and skills to the intern, both through instruction and practice.
The intern will be mentored and coached and will receive a certificate of Graduate Internship reflecting the skills acquired, upon conclusion of the 12 month period. There will be no legitimate expectation for further employment upon conclusion of the internship programme
- A South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Currently unemployed
- Must not have a criminal record
- Must not have previously benefitted from and/or participated in an Internship Programme.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Bachelor’s degree: Law (LLB)
Office Administration Intern
- National Diploma/B-Degree in: Public Administration
- Bachelor’s degree: Library and Information Systems
- National Diploma / Degree: Statistics
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Critical thinking
- Research and Analysis
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!