Western Cape Government Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Western Cape Government Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Western Cape Government Internship Application Details 2022
Western Cape Government: PAY Internship Programme 2022
To gain common working knowledge and experience the general administrative working practice of the Public Service through the Internship Programme.
The internship allows for a year of mentoring, decision-making about a future career, on-the-job training and exposure to skills training and development to make the intern more employable and marketable.
- Have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in the Western Cape
- Are South African citizens, residing in the Western Cape;
- Are financially constrained and household income less than R350 000; and
- Are 24 years and younger.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!