University of the Free State Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the University of the Free State Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
University of the Free State Internship Application Details 2022
Department: Centre for Teaching and Learning
Duration: 1 year contract
Salary: R7 353.50 per month.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Databases and financial administration: Compile database with full details of tutors.
- Venue administration: Assist with adhoc problem solving where venues are concerned.
- Tutorial Scheduling: Book venues and schedule online links for tutorial and training purposes.
- Resolve venue and online tutorial challenges.
- Assist tutors in specific modules with planning and implementing of session plans.
- Capture attendance data on Oracle for reporting and research purposes.
- Assist TLC’s (Teaching and Learning Coordinators) with providing thorough constructive feedback to tutors during observations.
- Assist with Ad-hoc claims for tutor payments.
- Liaise with tutors and develop evaluation schedule for each semester.
- Distribute, collect and scan and capture evaluation forms for reporting purposes.
- Assist with portfolio assessments and session plans submissions on Blackboard.
- Assist the programme with carrying out research initiatives.
- Any Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written language proficiency in English.
- Good organisational skills and have the ability to manage events/processes effectively and independently.
- The ability to plan work and to follow plans.
- The ability to carefully analyse information and use logic to address issues and problems at work.
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Proven computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic qualitative and quantitative research skills
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership / internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!