UMngeni Local Municipality Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the UMngeni Local Municipality Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
UMngeni Local Municipality Learnership Application Details 2022
Further Education and Training Certificate: Environmental Practice – US ID 50309
Stipend – R1 800.00 per month Learnership Programme is for 12 Months
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Applicant must be unemployed residents within uMngeni Municipality Jurisdiction.
An Interested applicant /candidate must submit the following documents:
- Proof of Resident from ward Councillor
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Grade12/ NQF Level 4
- Certified copy of identity document
- Failure to comply with the provisions of any of these advertisements and/or the canvassing of Councillors and/or officials and/or rendering of false information on the application, will result in disqualification.
- The appointment of any applicant is at the sole discretion of the Municipality.
- The Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.