Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Ubuhlebezwe Municipality bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Ubuhlebezwe Municipality invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Bursary 2022 Application Details
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality: Bursary Opporunity 2022
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is offering Financial Assistance to the first year deserving students and current existing bursary holders enrolled at recognized Tertiary Institutions (Universities).
Fields of study:
Busary is for fulltime students intending to study any of the following:
- Finance Management / Accounting Studies
- Town Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Minimum requirements to apply for financial assistance are:
- Certified Copy of Valid Matric Certificate
- Certified Copy of South African green bar-coded ID book/Smart ID Card
- Proof of registration from the relevant Tertiary Institution for the current academic year
- Fee structure and Banking details of the institution
- Correct Personal Contact details
- Signed Bursary Application Form, Dated and Stamped by Ward Councillor
Priority will be given to students who enrol for Municipal Priority Skills.
To apply please forward applications to:
The Municipal Manager
Attention: Mr G.M. Sineke
P.O. Box 132
Or Hand delivered to: 29 Margaret Street, Ixopo, KwaZulu Natal, 3276
For enquiries please call: 039 834 1904, Mrs M Modi
Closing date for applications is 12h00 on the 31st March 2022
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!