Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Application Form 2024 for NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate programs
TUT Application Form 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) programs for the 2024 academic session.
All prospective candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. Also, candidates who do not apply before the closing date will not be considered for admission.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) online application form 2024 can be accessed via the official Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) registration portal. Read on to see the application processes, entry requirements, Fee, application closing date, and other related information.
TUT Application Requirements
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Sedibeng TVET College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates must submit their completed bio-data forms online or at the admission office (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates who do not register will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply Online
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) for the 2024 intake.
- Visit the official Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) application portal via https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all vital supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if required)
- Submit your application
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Application Closing Date 2024
Applicants are required to take note of the application deadline below:
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Application for 2024 enrollment is scheduled to close on or before Nov 2024.
- The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW!