Tsebo Group Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Tsebo Group Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Tsebo Group Internship Application Details 2022
We are currently looking for learners looking for experiential workplace experience. We require the learner to produce their learner Portfolio of Evidence / Logbook from the learning institution for completion. We would also need a letter from the institution confirming this requirement.
The position will be based in Rosebank and is a Learnership / Internship position for 12-months.
- Assist the Procurement team with ensuring that all new sub-contractor adoptions are processed according to current policy and process and all sub-contractors are screened and adopted accordingly.
- Assist with obtaining quotations, complete comparisons and provide Managers with relevant proposals.
- Draft supplier agreements and supporting documentation.
- Obtain supporting documentation for credit applications and new accounts.
- Assist with tender administration.
- Respond timeously and efficiently to all reasonable requests by Managers.
- All documentation is checked for completeness and filed accurately per current requirements.
- Maintain and update supplier details on systems as instructed by Managers and as per current Policy and process.
- Actively manage buyer category data.
Diploma or Degree in:
- Supply Chain,
- or related field
NB. ONLY Students with a letter from their institution and learner Portfolio of Evidence / Logbook confirming that they require workplace experience will be considered.
- The candidate must currently be studying in a relevant field of study to advance his/her career.
- Good knowledge of Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics or Finance principles and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!