Tracker Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Tracker Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Tracker Internship Application Details 2022
Tracker: Work Integrated Learning IT Internshps 2021 / 2022
Tracker Connect is offering an opportunity to young bright South Africans who require 12 months’ Work Integrated Learning to complete their National Diploma. The position will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- Not currently engaged in formal employment
- Be aged between 20 – 30 years.
Require industry exposure to complete your:
- National diploma in Information Technology: Support Services
- National diploma in Information Technology: Systems Services
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Must be able to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- Must be able to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required
- Able to take instructions
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!