Toyota Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Toyota Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Toyota Learnership Application Details 2022
This exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 5 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
What we look for?
Individuals must have a minimum Educational Qualification in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical Trades: NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects: Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawing / Graphic Design And a trade related subject (mechanical).
- Electrical Trade: NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects: Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawing / Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Problem solving,
- Maintain discipline.