The SPAR Group Ltd – KwaZulu Natal Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the The SPAR Group Ltd – KwaZulu Natal Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
The SPAR Group Ltd – KwaZulu Natal Internship Application Details 2022
The SPAR Group Ltd SA understands that youth employment is important for our country’s economic growth. As such, SPAR has collaborated with YES for Youth to create a quality work experience to enable youth to reach their full career potential.
Catalyx, as an implementation partner for SPAR SA is inviting unemployed youth to apply to join the YES for Youth twelve month work experience opportunity.
In KwaZulu Natal we have opportunities open at our Distribution Centres in Phoenix Industrial Park and Mount Edgecombe. Interns will earn a minimum wage, receive ongoing personal development training and coaching and numerous other benefits. SPAR’s purpose is “to inspire people to do and be more” and we live by our company values of Family, Entrepreneurship and Passion, a culture that takes the development of our people seriously.
Requirements / Criteria:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be 18 – 28 years old
- Currently unemployed and NOT studying full time
- Passed Matric and with the relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Clear criminal record
- Should NOT have participated in YES previously
- Be able to commit to the 12-month work program (1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023)
- Interview and Verification Process
We are looking for candidates with completed tertiary qualifications specified below:
Warehouse / Logistics
- National Diploma or BCom Degree in Supply Chain Management / Freight Logistics Management
- National Diploma in Road Transport Management
- National Diploma or BTech Degree in Industrial Engineering
Risk / Quality
- National Diploma in Safety Management
- National Diploma in Quality Control (working with the Perishables / Fresh Produce)
- National Diploma or BCom Degree in Supply Chain Management / Marketing Management
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!