Tenacity Financial Services Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Tenacity Financial Services Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Tenacity Financial Services Learnership Application Details 2022
We are offering a 12 month Learnership programme where successful applicants will attend classroom-based training combined with practical on-the-job work experience in our Collections team.
In addition to a qualification combined with relevant work experience, the successful applicant will also gain business, personal and technical call centre skills which they can use across the business and throughout their career journey.
Call Centre Learners will be required to:
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Call Centre Operations certificate
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Be an active and contributing member of the Early Stage Collections team, by resolving Collection queries via telephone to meet the Collections objectives of the business.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
- To rehabilitate accounts in an efficient and professional manner
- To advise customers on product, legislative and account related queries
- To achieve customer satisfaction at all times
- To action customer instructions in an efficient and timorous manner
- To action administrative requirements related to customer account management
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Be unemployed for at least 3 months (this should preferably be your first job)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- A positive attitude
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the learnership programme with Tenacity
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work shifts / weekends
- Should not be currently studying – full/part time
- Strong problem solving and negotiation Skills
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and high energy levels
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work independently as well as to display teamwork
- Self-monitoring, personal time/management & self-discipline
- Learning agility & adaptability
- Take ownership of tasks and targets