Tech-Capital Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Tech-Capital bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Tech-Capital invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Tech-Capital Bursary 2022 Application Details
Tech-Capital: Bursaries for 2022
Tech-Capital invites students living with a disability needing financial aid towards their study tuition for the year 2022
to participate in our bursary opportunity.
- Below are the qualifying criteria for prospective students:
- Designated black South African citizens (born in South Africa)
- The student must be living with a disability. Please note that student must be registered with and recognized by the Disability Rights Unit.
- Student must be studying toward undergraduate IT qualifications.
- Students must maintain 65% average or achieved 65% average in their grade 12 results if the applicant is in their first year of study.
NB. The bursary will only cover costs reflected on the University Tuition Statement and nothing over and
How to apply
Interested students to notify us by no later than close of business on Friday, 03 December 2021. You may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and surname, qualification, year of
study and complete the attached application form.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!