Strika Entertainment Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Strika Entertainment Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Strika Entertainment Internship Application Details 2022
Strika Entertainment is looking for a Production Intern to assist our Operations Manager. We create visual communication solutions tailored to corporate communication needs. Our products range from educational comic books to safety-procedure animations.
By using a visual-first communications strategy, we turn dry, factual, or complex subjects into memorable media. These visually appealing, image-based communications ensure that clients can talk to diverse audiences with one simple communication tool, regardless of language, culture, or age differences. We are based in Woodstock, Cape Town.
Duration: The contract will be for three months. If it works out, we may offer a permanent position.
Remuneration: R7,000 per month
The candidate will assist us with:
- Booking voice-artist recordings and translations
- Supplier management
- Invoicing and payments
What you will learn:
- Traffic management
- Production management
- Working with great industry professionals such as illustrators, scriptwriters, and designers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Requirements / Qualification:
Tertiary qualification in either :
- Business Studies
- or Visual Arts.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- You should have strong administrative skills and great attention to detail.
- Be a proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn, and hardworking.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!