Ster Kinekor Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Ster Kinekor Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Ster Kinekor Learnership Application Details 2022
We are proud to announce that we will be offering Learnership Opportunities to unemployed youth. This will afford unemployed candidates the opportunity to achieve Qualification and Workplace. The Learnership will be open to unemployed people who are looking to develop themselves.
Qualification Title: National Certificate Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF level 3 (Unemployed: 18.2)
This will afford unemployed candidates the opportunity to acheive a qualifcation while working. The Learnership will be open to unemployed people who are looking to develop themselves.
This development program has been designed to:
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to acquire a qualification linked to their role and to business requirements.
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to develop business and leadership skills.
- Provide unemployed candidates with a development offering that could assist them with their career development and career path.
- Create an environment in which we all learn continuously.
- Must not be employed by Ster-Kinekor or involved/participate in any learnership.
- A Grade 12 / Senior Certificate with a pass in English and Mathematical Literacy or Mathematics. Alternatively you can have both Literacy and Numeracy or equivalent at an NQF Level 4.
- Be williing to commit yourself to a 12- month program
- Be willing to complete a placement assessment and attend an interview.
- Identify a sponsor/coach who agrees to commit to supporting you throughout the program, should your application be successful.
- Be willing to sign a contract/learner agreement in line with SETA requirements.
- Be willing to sign an Acknowledge of Potential Debt Agreement