S&P Global Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the S&P Global Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
S&P Global Internship Application Details 2022
It begins with an intensive training schedule focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P Capital IQ Platform, and Excel Plug-in, combined with on the job learning experience. Participants must pass a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be offered the opportunity to assist S&P Global in achieving its mission of being one of the leading providers of analytical information to the world’s financial markets.
- You will work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers.
- You will get challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve. You will get an opportunity to work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers and get to be part of a large fun and international team with fantastic opportunities for growth.
- Career paths after the 18-month initial phase of the program include client facing roles with our Commercial and Customer Success teams.
- Helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
- Provide assistance with building models using the S&P Global Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in.
- Liaising with the content, commercial and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- On the later stages of development, proactively reaching out to clients to deliver demos and train them on our various offerings. Developing an understanding of the client’s workflow prior to the training and provide tailored instructional content to help clients maximize their usage of the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
What we’re looking for:
- BSc or BA degree, or equivalent.
- A background in Business, Economics or Finance is beneficial but not a necessity.
- Ability to join a class of new hires in mid-August 2021
- Fluency in French or Portuguese languages is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Passion in building relationships with finance professionals and enthusiasm in learning and working in the financial services industry.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise and work in a team. Positive, flexible and proactive with a “can do” attitude.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!