Southern Hemisphere Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Southern Hemisphere Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Southern Hemisphere Internship Application Details 2022
Southern Hemisphere: Internship Programme 2022
An internship with Southern Hemisphere is an opportunity for newly qualified students to be exposed to working in a consulting environment in the Social Development sector.
This internship combines the experience of professional and personal development. Due to the diversity of our work, staff and experience, an internship with Southern Hemisphere will allow the successful intern to:
- Be a part of the transformation and development process in Africa and globally;
- Make a real and tangible contribution to uplifting people’s lives;
- Develop a better, practical understanding of what it means to be grappling with development in the developing world context;
- Be involved in every facet of a small business’s operation;
- Be a part of a small but dynamic, committed, focused and fun-loving team;
- Integrate theory and practice, and develop one’s practical research skills;
- The internship programme is offered for six months with possibility to extend for a further six months.
- We are now recruiting for the periods of: 17 January – 17 July 2022.
- Interns are expected to work a 40 hour week.
Benefits: Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of R8000 for the period of the internship.
- Have completed an MA programme in:
- Social Sciences,
- or Research Psychology
- Must be innovative, organised and flexible
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a research background (subjects in qualitative and/or quantitative Research Methodolog
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!