South African Police Service Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the South African Police Service Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
South African Police Service Internship Application Details 2022
Act of Appointment: SAPS Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995).
Reference Number: Graduate 2022/2023
The following Traning Programmes are available:
Phase 1: Basic Training (9 months)
- Basic Training at a Training Academy as a Police Trainee
- Stipend: R4500 per month
Phase 2: Probation (12 months)
- After successful completion of Basic Training – will be appointed to the rank of Constable
- Salary: R189 279 per annum
Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate / National Certificate (Vocational)
- Degree / Diploma in any field of study (minimum 3 year National Diploma/Degree) recorded on the National Learners’ Record Database on NQF level 6 or higher;
- Be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English;
- Between eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age
- Have no previous criminal convictions or pending criminal cases and shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and background enquiries to be made, and found to be suitable for appointment;
- Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible and/or irreconcilable with the objectives of the Service;
- Be prepared to take the oath of office;
- Complete and pass a medical examination;
- Complete and pass a physical fitness assessment;
- Undergo a psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police official;
- Be prepared to undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner;
- Be prepared to serve and be trained anywhere in the Republic of South Africa
Successful candidates will be trained at any SAPS Academy in South Africa and will be placed at any Police Station / Unit in South Africa after completion of basic training. Applicants who previously served in a Government Department and who were dismissed as a result of misconduct are excluded.
In view of the physical demands of the Basic Police Development Learning Programme, applicants with chronic diseases, physical impairments or any other health condition that may lead to interruption of the training Programme, will be excluded from participation in the programme. Such applicants’ failure to disclose the conditions will result in their withdrawal from the programme on the determination thereof.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!