Senwes Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Senwes Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Senwes Learnership Application Details 2022
Senwes: Grainlink Learnership Opportunity 2022
Senwes is looking for a self-motivated, energetic person between the age of 18 and 25 who wishes to pursue a career in the grain industry. Learners will be expected to accept employment on the basis of a 12-month fixed term contract.
- The candidate must have passed Grade 12, or in the process of completing Grade 12.
- Math is a requirement.
- Technical ability or aptitude will serve as a recommendation.
- Not employed by another company on a full-time basis.
- No previous Learnerships completed.
NB. This is a Learnership programme and employees will receive on-the-job training, as well as external training where required.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.