Sage Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Sage Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Sage Internship Application Details 2022
Sage: Transformation Internship Programme 2022
The Transformation Intern will assist with compliance and monitoring of various B-BBEE transformation plan initiatives in line with the scorecard, in such areas as Ownership, Preferential Procurement, Enterprise and Supplier Development, Management control, Skills Development and Socio-Economic Development.
- Collate quarterly BBEEE reports for the Director to table to all EXCO members and divisions.
- Continually assist with refine the company’s standard procedure documents for all areas of the scorecard in terms of the latest legislation changes and updates,
- Assistance in training managers and employees on the BBBEE scorecard,
- Generate and distribute preferential procurement reports monthly in conjunction with the procurement manager and all business owners or element owners.
- Oversee and manage the BBBEE system, BEE123
- Assistance the procurement manager when required,
- Assist with management of CSR projects;
- Provide Employment Equity reports to the Director to ensuring scorecard requirement are met and work with HR to submissions the EE report to the department of labour.
- Assist with all skills development initiatives, e.g. employee training, graduates programme etc.
- Assist with Work Skills Plan reports.
- Seek out black business development opportunities and assist in the development of such business.
- Ensuring audit and verification processes are done annually and coordinating the process with the verification agency from initial to final verification stage.
A completed Degree/Diploma in:
- HR / Human Resources,
- Supply Chain or Procurement
- Small Business Management
- Effective project management skills
- Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Team player
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!