Road Accident Fund Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Road Accident Fund Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Road Accident Fund Learnership Application Details 2022
ICT Service Desk Learnership Programme 2022
The Organization is providing learners who have completed grade 12 with an opportunity to gain work experience and a SAQA qualification. Applications are invited for a Learnership from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The learnership program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Reference Number: 12112021SDL
Work based exposure may include the following
- Logging, tracking, escalating, communicating and closing of Incidents and Service requests.
- Prioritize calls for speedy response on urgent matters.
- Provide administrative services relevant to ICT Service Desk including receipt and processing of access request forms.
- Escalate unresolved problems to 2nd line support.
- Make follow-ups with Users and customer engineers to ensure that the User problem is attended timeously.
- Monitor incidents/requests according to priority.
- Ensure that information captured from 2nd line is relevant to calls logged.
- Maintain a Knowledge Library of incidents resolved
- Generate regular reports on incidents reported and documented solutions developed.
- Report on external services provided by External Service Providers ensuring they adhere to SLA agreed.
NB: The learners will be required to complete 30% learning and 70% workplace learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification.
- Certified Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Your CV and motivational letter
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed