Right to Care Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Right to Care Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Right to Care Internship Application Details 2022
Right to Care is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience.
As part of this internship programme, you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading healthcare organisation that aims to improve the lives of people through delivering quality, innovative and responsive solutions across the health continuum.
The following Internship Opportunities are openf or applications:
Human Resources Internship
Degree / National Diploma in:
- Human Resources
- Industrial/Organisational Psychology
Finance & Accounting Internship
- Bachelor’s degree/ BCompt in: Finance/ Accounting
Learning & Development Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Development or a related qualification in Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices (ETDP).
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in: Geographic Information Systems.
Company Secretary Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in: Business Administration or Company Secretarial Diploma.
To be considered for the above internship programmes, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A South African citizen and in possession of a valid South African ID.
- Clear credit and no criminal record.
- Aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Never been employed before
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!