Rhino Africa Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Rhino Africa Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Rhino Africa Internship Application Details 2022
We are seeking graduates to join our Salesforce & Kaptio Team. As the ideal candidate, you would need to be a recent graduate with an inquisitive mind, a passion for quality control and a proactive inclination, and be a natural problem-solver.
You’ll be involved in documenting business requirements into technical documentation; keeping resource & feedback documentation up-to-date; testing of releases, new features and bugs; ongoing reviews of business requirements & processes and constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Performing user acceptance testing of new features and releases
- Reporting of bugs and validation testing of fixes
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Assist in the design, documentation, and maintenance of business & system processes
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes and storyboards
- Ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies
A Degree or equivalent diploma in:
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
- Commerce (Technology focused)
- or another relevant field of study
- Overall computer literacy with excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets, specifically with knowledge of formulas.
- Excellent documentation skills and an ability to create visual models, such as workflow diagrams and wireframes
- Phenomenal problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Acute attention to detail and strong organizational skills in order to prioritize tasks and relay insights to members of the leadership team
- The ability to work with both technical and non-technical business owners to get things done – strong communication skills in order to liaise with key stakeholders such as the tech, marketing and sales teams
- The ability and eagerness to further develop the required skills through self-learning
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!