RAF Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the RAF Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
RAF Learnership Application Details 2022
The SA Road Accident Fund invites all unemployed graduates to apply for it’s Learnership programme. Applicants should be south african citizens aged between 18 – 35 years. The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience. The program will run for a period of 12 months and will give you the opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification: Business Administration NQF Level 4
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
– Certified copy of Grade 12/ Matric
– Certified copy of your ID
– Certified copy of grade 12 results
– Your CV and motivational letter
Grade 12/ Matric certificate
– Written and verbal communication skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Detail orientation
– Desire and potential to learn
– Basic computer skills
– Prioritize tasks as needed
– Share our organizational value
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV, motivational letter ,academic transcript.
The link below will take you to a pdf document with a list of all available Learnershps.
1. Indicate the name and the reference number for the Learnership you are applying for on the subject line.
2. Indicate the branch for which you are applying.