Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission Internship Application Details 2022
PICC: Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022
Graduates opportunities exists within the Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission (PICC) department for Young Graduate Programme at our Sandton Offices and Pretoria. These positions will be based on a 2 year (24 months) fixed term contract.
This 2-year Graduate Development Programme will equip outstanding young graduates with the skills and experience required to kick-start their careers in all aspects of infrastructure investment planning, delivery, management, measurement and funding and financing.
- Assisting Programme Managers and management teams with assignments and tasks as per the focus areas described above
- Conducting research and develop relevant reports
- Participating in coordination meetings with project owners and other critical stakeholders related to infrastructure investment, funding and development
- Contributing towards the drafting of documents such as work-programmes, briefs, presentations, concept notes, or any other document as required, ensuring that documents are accurate and comply to ISA format and style
- Contributing to resolving issues and problems that may arise in the implementation of projects
- Providing general administrative and office support, including, maintaining the calendar of events, and taking minutes
Bachelor Degree / Diploma in:
- Actuarial Science,
- Law, Social Science,
- International Relations,
- Development Finance,
- Engineering and other built environment professions
- Good report writing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under sustained pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst delivering good quality outputs
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!