PPS Foundation Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and PPS Foundation bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The PPS Foundation invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
PPS Foundation Bursary 2022 Application Details
PPS Foundation: Bursaries fo 2022
The PPS Foundation is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.
Fieds of study:
- Bursaries will be awarded for degree studies within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) fields, which are scarce and critical sectors in the country.
- Bursaries are also available for studies within the Humanities field.
Bursaries will be awarded based on 2 main criteria: financial need and academic performance. The bursary is available from the 1st year of study, through to Honours level.
Candidates can also read about previous PPS bursary recipients, their experiences with the PPS bursary and where they are now.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or enrolled to study full time, at recognised public tertiary institution in South Africa (University or University of Technology)
- You must achieve and maintain a minimum overall average of 65%
- You must have a household income of NO MORE than R600 000 per annum
- Preference will be given to students pursuing studies towards a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degree
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates and financially deserving Black candidates (African, Coloured, Indian)
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Tuition fees,
- Text books,
- Accommodation at university residence.
Students will also receive access to other resources, to reduce the challenges of the learning and teaching experience.
Bursary recipients in the 1st year of study will be required to attend on-campus contact support sessions, facilitated by the PPS Foundation, at certain times throughout the year. Bursary recipients are required to submit their statement of results at the end of each semester, as soon as they are received, in order to continue receiving funding.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!