Palabora Copper Mine Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Palabora Copper Mine Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Palabora Copper Mine Internship Application Details 2022
Palabora Copper Mine: Internship Programme 2022
Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applications for Internship opportunities. The program is targeted at candidates who are already in possession of a relevant Degree with no relevant work experience.
Successful candidates will enter a 24 months Internship Contract with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd.
Fields of study:
Internships are available in the following fields of study:
- Mining Engineering (Ref No: GDP MIN 2022)
- Mechanical Engineering (Ref No: GDP MEC 2022)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only) ( Ref No: GDP MET 2022)
- Electrical Engineering (Ref No: GDP ELE 2022)
- Geology (Honours Only) (Ref No: GDP GEO 2022)
- Civil Engineering (Ref No: GDP CIV 2022)
- BCom Accounting (Ref No: GDP ACC2022)
- Financial Accounting (Ref No: GDP FC2022)
- BSc Wildlife Management (Ref No: GDP WLM 2022)
- Training / Occupationally Education Training and Development with a technical qualification (Ref No: GDP OETD 2022)
- Information & Communication Technology (Ref No: GDP IT 2022)
- Business Management / Business Administration (Ref No: GDP BM 2022)
- Human Resource Management (Ref No: GDP HRM 2022)
- Fire Technology (Ref No: GDP FT 2022)
- Occupational Health and Safety / Safety Management (Ref No: GDP OHS 2022)
- Process Instrumentation / Process Control (Ref No: GDP PINS 2022)
- Mine Survey (Ref No: GDP SUV 2022)
Requirements / Qualifying Criteria
- Grade 12
- Must have completed a Degree / Diploma
- South African Citizen
- Currently unemployed and have never embarked on an Internship Program with MQA before
- Aged between 18 and 35
- No active criminal record
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!