Overberg District Municipality Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Overberg District Municipality Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Overberg District Municipality Learnership Application Details 2022
The Overberg District Municipality have the following vacancies in the Directorate Community Services, Department Emergency Services, to be filled as soon as possible.
Learner Fire Fighter : (2x Grabouw) (1x Caledon)
- Grade 12
- Valid code B driver’s licence
- Must comply with medical fitness and physical fitness
- Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
- The incumbent is responsible for the operational functions with regard to fire fighting and rescue
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and vehicles
Remuneration: (T6 = R129 168 – R167 688 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
How To Apply
Application forms are available at all ODM offices. Completed application forms and/or CV with certified copies of required documents, are to be returned to:
The Human Resources Section,
Private Bag X22,
Applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed.
For any enquiries in this regard you can phone Miss. S. Mkapheni on 028 4251157