OUTsurance Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the OUTsurance Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
OUTsurance Internship Application Details 2022
OUTsurance: HR / Human Resource Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The Human Capital department requires an intern to support and assist the current Human Capital Team with day to day activities. The ideal candidates must have a passion for people and delivering awesome service in a deadline orientated environment.
The internship is a structured work-based program, affording unemployed graduates work experience in our company. This program gives graduates workplace experience or an opportunity to practice the work skills that they have studied and will practice in order to assist them in the future in their chosen occupations.
The successful applicants will enter into a fixed term Internship agreement (not an employment contract) with the company and receive a stipend. This is a learning opportunity for a graduate that has a passion for HR and would like to gain experience in order to pursue a career in Human Resources.
- Matric or equivalent
- Must have completed a Degree in: Human Resource or HR related field
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Strong Administrative Skills
- No work experience required
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Takes initiative
- Engages professionally
- Methodically plans and organises tasks and projects
- high level of attention to detail
- Adapts and responds positively to change
- The ability to multitask and handle stress
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!