NWK Limited Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the NWK Limited Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
NWK Limited Learnership Application Details 2022
The Learnership program is designed to enhance learners’ skills who have the objective of pursuing careers as line managers, team leaders or supervisors in a corporate context. Learners will be exposed to the retail distribution sector in so as to equip them with the necessary skills to be efficient supervisors.
The following Learnerships are open for applications:
Generic Management Learnership
- The learnership includes the following modules:
- Mathematics in business;
- Business communications;
- Leadership skills;
- Team building;
- Problem solving and disaster risk management.
Business administration Learnership
- Organisational ethics;
- Work place performance,
- Business communication,
- Principles of administration,
- Service provider management and organisational development.
NB. People involved in administration are known by such terms as secretaries, administrative assistants, administrators and clerks.
- A Grade 12 certificate is a requirement.
- Only those candidates who are not currently employed will be considered
- Preference will be given to candidates who took Computer Applications Technology in high school.
- Graduates will also be considered
- Assessments are required to be administered for selection purposes
Duration: 1 year (practical and theoretical training will be given). We look forward to walking alongside you on your journey for personal and professional growth.