Novo Nordisk Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Novo Nordisk Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Novo Nordisk Internship Application Details 2022
Novo Nordisk: Legal & Compliance Internship Programme 2022
As Legal & Compliance Intern, you will be responsible to ensure the execution of the functional strategic plans created by the functional Director that drive short, medium, and long-term expansion and development of Novo Nordisk.
- Support the wider NNSA in achieving the overall BSC results
- Report on legal and business ethics compliance issues, including grants, donations and sponsorship, and template contracts, drafting and review of letters, an amendment to contracts, undertaking compliance risk assessments, marketing code and compliance training and education and manage, handle and report compliance investigation
- Provide support and collaborate on business ethics/compliance activities including assisting in the roll-out of corporate business ethics/compliance initiatives, and reporting on regional business ethics/compliance initiatives, risks, and developments
- Ensure anchoring of local processes to support adequate business ethics/compliance risk mitigation and reporting
- Act in line with ethical standards, quality requirements, and local policies and Novo Nordisk Way
- You have a minimum bachelor’s degree level Law degree or compliance degree
- You have excellent command over both written and spoken English.
- Relevant business background is an advantage.
Skills / Competencies:
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literacy– especially word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Interpretation of law and policies
- Organisational skills
- Compliance knowledge
- Office managerial skills
- Proactive attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving and good judgment
- Ability to execute instructions timeously
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!