North West Dept of Economic Development Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the North West Dept of Economic Development Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
North West Dept of Economic Development Internship Application Details 2022
The department of Economic Development, Environment, Conservation and Tourism offers an opportunity to unemployed graduates who meet the below requirements. Successful applicants will be expected to enter into a 24 months contract with the department.
Stipend: R6 083.70
Duration: 24 Months
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Business Regulation & Governance Intern
Reference No: IP /21 /1
- B. Degree LLB (NQF LEV 7)
- B.Degree/National Diploma in: Public Administration / Business Administration (NQF LEV 6/7)
Integrated Economic Development Services Intern
Reference No: IP / 21/ 2
- B Degree LLB (NQF LEV 7)
- B. Com Business Management /3 Year National Diploma in Business Management (NQF LEV 6/7)
Environmental Services & Information Technology Intern
Reference No: IP /21 / 3
- B Degree /National Diploma in Information Systems/Information Technology/ Computer Science (NQF LEV 6/7)
- B Degree in Environmental Management (NQF LEV 7)
- B Degree in Conservation and Tourism /National Diploma in Nature Conservation (NQF LEV 7)
Reference No: IP /21 /4
- B Degree in Tourism Management (NQF LEV 7)
Economic Planning ,Trade & Sector Development Intern
Reference No: IP /21 /5
- B com. Economics (NQF LEV 7)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!