Ndlambe Local Municipality Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Ndlambe Local Municipality Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Ndlambe Local Municipality Learnership Application Details 2022
Conditions of the apprenticeship
- Grade 12 with a pass rate of 50% and above in both mathematics and general science (not life sciences)
- Must submit cv and proof of residence
- Certified copies of matric certificate and identity document
- All short-listed candidates will be required to undergo an interview process which will include both an aptitude test as well as a practical assessment. Only candidates who successfully complete this process will be considered for the apprenticeship.
- Please note the grant covers tuition only and does not include accommodation, meals or transport. A R2, 000 (two thousand rand) monthly stipend is included.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your C.V., certified copies of Grade 12 certificate, ID document and proof of address to:
The Human Resource Unit Ndlambe Municipality,
P.O. Box 13
Closing date: 3 May 2019 at 12h00
Important Notice To Candidates
- Candidates acknowledge that acceptance into the programme will not create any expectation of permanent employment with 43 Air School following the successful completion of the apprenticeship;
- Proof of canvassing of councillors and / or managers will disqualify candidates; and
- The municipality and 43 Air School reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme
Please note that no faxed or emailed applications will be considered. All enquiries relating to this notice should be addressed to the Human Resources Department.