NBCRFLI Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the NBCRFLI Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
NBCRFLI Internship Application Details 2022
Responsible for assisting audit and risk senior staff personnel in performing audit whilst empowering themselves with necessary auditing skills and knowledge. Must conform to the professional internal audit standards published by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met and work meet the required standard
- Responsible for filing and archiving and willingness to learn
- Monitor the quality of own work and compile report(s) where necessary
- Responsible for the quality of reporting
- Ensure all information is filled, updated and readily available as required
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by respective line management
- Assists where needed
- Scan and file electronic documentation as and where necessary
- Matric Certificate with a Diploma or Degree in: Law or Compliance related qualification
- The candidate must have the ability to take direction, pay attention to details and work independently as well as in a team setting
- Should have knowledge of Legislature
- Computer Literacy
- Filing Systems knowledge
- Numeracy Skills
- Basic Report writing
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!