Munich Re Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Munich Re Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Munich Re Internship Application Details 2022
As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable)
What we offer:
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
- BSc/BCom degree in Economics
- An excellent academic record
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office 365 products – OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Groups, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
NB. Must have an Average GPA of 65%.
Please attach your CV and transcripts when uploading your documents.
- If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Do not email your application, as it will not be reviewed. Apply using the link in this advert.
- If you have any queries about the Graduate Programme, please contact the recruiter: email@example.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!