MultiChoice Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and MultiChoice bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The MultiChoice invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
MultiChoice Bursary 2022 Application Details
MultiChoice: Bursaries for 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies in the following fields (for all years of study, including 1st postgraduate degrees):
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Data and Information Science
- Digital Media Technologies
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Information Technology (AI & Robotics)
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under the age of 28 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification, within one of the fields listed above (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised Higher Learning Institute in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric, if not studying yet
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%, if currently studying at tertiary level
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!