Msinsi Holdings Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Msinsi Holdings Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Msinsi Holdings Internship Application Details 2022
Purpose of the job: To assist in coordinating Water Resources Management projects implemented by Msinsi including among others, Alien (Terrestrial and Aquatic) Invasive Plants Programme as per the organisation’s strategic objectives and clearing strategies within prescribed financial, time and quality constraints in the commercial business unit.
- Assist in Planning, executing and reporting on all projects implemented by Msinsi relating to or Water Resources Management
- Financial and Budgetary control
- Stakeholder and Client Liaison
- Assist in assessing potential health and safety risks in project areas accordingly
- Assist in Identifying contractors and workers training needs as per the NRM training requirements
- General administration role for all projects being administered/supervised
- Assist in assessing progress on projects and the work climate and issues and report accordingly
3 years Diploma / Degree in :
- Water Resources Management
- Environmental Sciences
- or related.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!