Mr Price (Sheet street) Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Mr Price (Sheet street) Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Mr Price (Sheet street) Internship Application Details 2022
Mr Price (Sheet street): Trainee Planner Internship Programme 2022
Role Purpose: To maximize sales and return on investment by planning and controlling the quantitative aspects of the procurement of merchandise.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure that each category meets the forecast gross profit rand.
- Extract post-mortem figures for analysis of seasonal assortment plans.
- Report on previous season’s targets variances to analyse product performance.
- Development of seasonal strategy at a department and brand level & translate strategy into assortment plans using company processes and systems to maximise profits.
- Presentation of strategies internally for approval.
- Review departmental strategies and assortments to react where changes need to be made, in line with in season performance for current and future seasonal plans.
- Managing / controlling budget Open To Buy (OTB) in accordance with season strategies and KPI’s to maximize profits.
- Identify good sellers & bad sellers to react accordingly for current and future seasonal plans. Complete management of stock within the department with regards to allocations, reallocations, transfers, distribution, markdowns and chasing of good sellers.
- Review and correct history to forecast correctly store.
- Continual assessment and forecasting adjustments where necessary to ensure accurate representation of stock.
- Place orders to meet forecast sales.
- Maintain stock level understanding with the suppliers by item
- to ensure adequate stock levels.
- Supervise changes required to orders as per product strategies – phasing in / out, rolling orders for overstocks, supplier non-performance to meet target.
- Execute all systems functions to continually communicate with Location Planners in respect of relevant categories.
- Planning of targets and merchandise assortment for key promotion to maximize sales.
- Store visits to Sheet Street and competitor’s stores for competitors shopping to ensure product assortment has competitive advantage.
- University Degree: Bachelor of Commerce (Finance or Supply Chain).
- 1-Year experience will be advantageous
Knowledge / Skills:
- Retail planning/demand and supply and merchant processes.
- Understanding of internal systems (RedWorld, RedWorld MIS, RedInfo, RPAS, E-Focus, etc).
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!