Mpumalanga Economic Growth Agency (MEGA) Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Mpumalanga Economic Growth Agency (MEGA) Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Mpumalanga Economic Growth Agency (MEGA) Learnership Application Details 2022
Mpumalanga Economic Growth Agency (MEGA) in partnership with Forek Institute of Technology is inviting qualifying South African Citizens between the age of 18 – 35 years to apply for National Skills Fund (NSF) funded Apprenticeship Programmes.
Opportunities are available In the following trades:
- Electrician Trade x 75
- Plumber Trade x 75
- Welder Trade x 50
Training Duration – All the Trades will be trained for 36 months.
Stipend: R 3,000.00 per month for 36 months.
- Must be between the age of 18 -35 Years.
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have Grade 12 Pure Mathematics and Physical Science, both passed with Level 4
- Must have N2 Certificate in the trade-related qualification
Skills and Competencies:
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability