Mossel Bay Municipality Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Mossel Bay Municipality Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Mossel Bay Municipality Internship Application Details 2022
Mossel Bay Municipality is offering opportunities to unemployed South African graduates from Higher Education institutions who have completed a three (3) year Degree or National Diploma and who are seeking work experience related to the field of study that they have completed.
Stipend: R7 276.74 per month
- Fluent in at least two (2) of the three (3) official languages of the Western Cape
- Computer literate (MS Office applications)
- Applicants must have met the academic requirements for the advertised field of study/discipline
- Must not have been previously employed as an Intern in the Public Sector
- Must be willing to work overtime
The following Internships are open for applications:
Corporate Services Internship Programme
National Diploma or Degree in the following fields:
- Public Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Graphic Design
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
Building Control Internship Programme
- National Diploma or Degree in the Building Environment
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Attention to detail
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!