Morton and Partners Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Morton and Partners bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? Morton and Partners invite an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Morton and Partners Bursary 2022 Application Details
Morton and Partners Bursary Programme 2022
Bursaries will be awarded to students who wish to pursue a career in Radiography. The academic sponsorship will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to complete his or her studies.
- Only current CPUT Radiography students and those who have applied to CPUT who have been accepted or provisionally accepted or waitlisted will be eligible to apply.
- You must be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be available for an interview
- Must reside in Cape town and be able to travel across our branches
Bursary will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Prescribed textbooks
- Students will also be given the chance to undertake vacation work during the holidays
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!