Monocle Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Monocle Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Monocle Internship Application Details 2022
Applications are invited for the 2022 Analyst Graduate Programme. All candidates accepted into the Analyst Graduate Programme are guaranteed permanent employment, so we are looking for the perfect fit for the Monocle family and are committed to a long-term investment in the best talent available.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team of consultants.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders and clients.
- Performing data analysis and data mining on large data sets.
- Documenting business and data requirements.
- Documenting functional and technical requirements for large system implementations.
- Design and implement management reports and dashboards.
- Write, read and analyse various computer programming languages, for example SQL.
- Compiling presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Identifying and anticipating risks within projects and escalating such risks or concerns to the relevant Senior Manager and/or stakeholder (both internal and external to Monocle).
- Solving complex industry-specific problems.
- Ensuring a high quality of deliverables and outputs on all projects.
- Participating in internal Monocle projects.
- Continuously developing business knowledge and technical skills in the areas in which Monocle provides consulting services.
Monocle is looking for individuals that:
- Are open-minded and adaptable to change.
- Are looking to gain consulting experience in various fields.
- Are able to perform under high pressure whilst meeting client objectives.
- Respect Monocle’s values and support their colleagues.
- Are looking to participate in a fast-paced company culture.
- Are always challenging themselves to grow and improve their knowledge and technical skills.
- Trust that the management of Monocle will lead them towards success.
- Are invested in building a better and stronger South Africa.
Honours or Masters degree in:
- Business Science,
- Risk Management,
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science
- or any other relevant areas.
- Tools such as SQL, SAS, VBA, Python and BI are advantageous.
- Certifications in CFA, CIMA and/or FRM are advantageous.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!