Metsimaholo Local Municipality Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Metsimaholo Local Municipality Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Metsimaholo Local Municipality Internship Application Details 2022
Stipend: R58 000 per annum (year 1) to increase to R100 000 per annum in year 2
Number of positions: 3
Contract Duration: 2 years
- The Interns will be working in the Financial Services, Income, Expenditure section and in the Supply Chain Management Unit on a rotational basis.
- The interns will also perform any other administrative duties as and when required by the Supervisor
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
NB. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background screening checks (verification of qualifications, criminal record checks and security vetting).
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!