MerSETA Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the MerSETA Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
MerSETA Internship Application Details 2022
merSETA: Data Management Internship Programme 2022
The merSETA invites graduates to apply for a 24 months Internship Opportunity From 1st February 2022 to 31st January 2024 in the fields mentioned below.
Stipend: A stipend of R5500.00 per month is applicable.
Interns will be required to perform the following modules:
- Business process: Understanding of the business rules, data and various tools.
- Data Capturing and Analysis: Understanding of data attributes, standards, data interpretation and reporting.
- Data maintenance and continuous improvement: maintaining databases, data clean-up etc.
References & Locations:
- Gauteng South (Melville) Interns – Ref: INT001
- Gauteng North (Rosslyn, Pretoria) – INT002
- Cape Town – INT003
- Durban – INT004
- Eastern Cape – INT005
- Witbank – INT006
- Free State – INT007
Fields of study:
Diploma or Degree in:
- Business Management,
- Social Sciences,
- Operation Research,
- or relevant qualification
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!