Meltwater Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Meltwater Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Meltwater Internship Application Details 2022
The Product Support Intern role will be focused on providing support to our Enterprise-level clients and so professional communications skills are required. Projects may require the ability to think outside the box and present innovative solutions to complex cases. You will need to work under pressure to meet client expectations and deadlines, whilst maintaining a high standard and quality of work.
For recent graduates and first-time job seekers alike, this is a great way to develop your business acumen, understand consultative account management, develop troubleshooting skills, and be part of a young dynamic team.
You will support our current team with a variety of tasks such as:
- Data review : Assist with reviewing our current source base and adding any content that is missing
- Project work: Work with a dedicated team lead on bigger projects and assist in the timely completion of these projects.
- Media list management: Work with and update Media Lists and contacts
- Self-serve: Support new users in our self serve portfolio with account set ups and trainings
- Any Bachelor’s degree (Completed or in progress);
- 0 – 1 year working experience;
- The individual should have a strong understanding of news media/social media,
- Be a team player,
- Be excited to learn about a variety of industries.
- Strong drive and self-starter;
- Excellent communication skills in English. If you are also fluent in Dutch, German or French that is a plus;
- Solution-oriented and client-focused;
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail;
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Strong team player;
NB. You will receive full training on how to complete your tasks with ongoing support whilst being fully embraced in the Meltwater culture as part of the team.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!