Managed People Solutions Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Managed People Solutions Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Managed People Solutions Learnership Application Details 2022
Managed People Solutions is offering W&RSETA funded Wholesale & Retail Operations (NQF 2) Learnership program opportunities to unemployed youth in Gauteng.
There are a number of advantages for those participating in learnerships:
- They provide a way for learners to get a qualification while working.
- Work experience forms an integral part of the learnership. The unemployed learners can benefit from the work experience and use this opportunity to network for jobs within the sector.
- Grade 12 (with standard mathematics)
- Between the age of 18 and 28 years old.
Duration of program: 12 months (1 September 2021 until 31 August 2022)
Competencies / Skilled Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team orientated
- Willingness to relocate
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills