Mainstream Renewable Power Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Mainstream Renewable Power Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Mainstream Renewable Power Internship Application Details 2022
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.
- Assist in ESG audits and inspections (HSE and ISO standards).
- Assist in ESG monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor maintenance of conservation areas and buffer zones.
- Communicate and liaison with service providers and external stakeholders.
- Assist with compliance reports and risk registers completion.
- Overseeing micro departmental projects in ESG team and bilateral support
- Partake in weekly reporting and meetings.
Degree or diploma in:
- Environmental Management/Science,
- Safety Manager,
- or NQF equivalent.
- Driver’s license.
- HSE management understanding, monitoring, and auditing.
- Strong data collection and report writing skills.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!