KELE Mining Solutions Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and KELE Mining Solutions bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The KELE Mining Solutions invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
KELE Mining Solutions Bursary 2022 Application Details
KELE Mining Solutions: Bursaries 2022
KELE Mining Solutions is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries are available ALL fields of study, at any University, University of Technology or Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
The KELE Bursary is made possible by the companies Local Community Development initiatives and Social commitment to the community in which they operate.
- You must be studying or intend on studying toward a formal qualification or trade, in ANY field
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution: University, University of Technology or Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have passed a minimum of 60% of your course modules/ subjects
- You must be in financial need
- Preference will be given to children of KELE Mining Solutions employees, as well as students from the areas in which the company operates (Northern Cape)
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses (based on the students financial need):
- registration fees,
- tuition fees,
- prescribed books,
- toolkits (where applicable),
- meals and accommodation.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!