JD Group Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the JD Group Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
JD Group Learnership Application Details 2022
We are looking for young, vibrant and passionate graduates to be employed on a 12 month WR SETA funded learnership. These individuals will play an exciting role in our growth journey while growing their careers in the JD Group – one of South Africa’s largest wholesale and retail group.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Resilience and adaptability
- Ability to take initiative
- Critically analyse information and use judgement to make decisions
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- High standard of work ethic
- Good presentation skills as well as having strong written and verbal communication
- The understanding and ability to enhance customer services
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Required to attend all on-boarding / induction programmes and meetings which provide information about different functions of the company
- Execute duties as required, under the supervision of senior employees
- Perform research and document trends within the various functions of the company such as for instance new technology that can be implemented, best practices, etc.
- Visit different locations / stores in order to get hands on working experience
- Make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated
We require graduates with the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Business Management / Business Administration
- Bachelor Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology
- B Com Financial Management
- B Com Law / Economics
- Digital Marketing Diploma / Degree
- BSc / B Com Software Engineering
- IT Project Administration / Project Management Diploma
- IT information systems / Business information Technology