Innervation Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Innervation Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Innervation Learnership Application Details 2022
We have learnership opportunities open for unemployed individual to participate. Candidates should be South African citizens in possesion of a Matric/Grade 12 certificate, IT Tertiary qualification and not participated in any internship in the past.
Innervation is a PAN African Payments Service Provider enabling relevant products, value added services, and reconciliation, leveraging a strong omnichannel platform capability with strong integration skills.
We are focused on the following Payment and Value Added Services across all channels:
– Card transaction switching
– Alternative payments
– Gift Card & Loyalty
– Recon and Settlement
– Card and Account Management
– Planning and coordinating installation of Payments network and server
– Integrating and connecting new partners (banks, payment processors, and
financial institutions) around the world
– Analysing and improving availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability, security and
performance of Payments systems
– Representing Systems Operations while working with internal teams and external
– Driving your own projects, from design through planning to execution. Also work
with external Technical Project Managers on cross-team initiatives.
– Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems as part of the
teams on call rotation
– Monitoring of production applications, including proposing and implementing
automated methods to monitor production applications
– Documenting production systems
– Developing and maintaining operations tools
– Maintaining and supporting current systems (EVD/EFT/VAS)
– Assisting with implementation of new systems (Hardware Installations and Basic
– Compliance and risk mitigation
– Client problem management within SLA
– Windows operating systems
– IT Tertiary qualification
– Basic Networking Knowledge
– Matric/Grade 12
– IT Tertiary qualification
– The candidate should be accountable and passes on accountability for one’s own
actions and those of colleagues and the organisation
– The ability to detect problems, recognise important information and link various
data to trace potential causes and look for relevant details
– The ability and willingness t find out what the customer wants and needs and to
act accordingly, taking the organisation’s cost and benefits into account
– The ability to take direct action in order to attain objectives/target
– The ability to determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and
– The ability to measure and estimate any potential risk achieve those goals.
Please send your C.V. to the email provided below and use the subject line to indicate the position you are responding to.